Nicolás OJEDA BÄR
I am a mathematician living in Paris working at LexiFi. Previously, I did undergraduate studies at the Universidad de Buenos Aires, a PhD in pure mathematics at the University of Chicago and Harvard University, and worked as a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Cambridge.
I am interested in many different areas of mathematics: algebraic geometry, algebra, number theory, etc. My PhD research was on p-adic Hodge theory.
- Towards the cohomological construction of Breuil-Kisin modules, my PhD thesis.
- A course in crystalline cohomology, notes from a course given in 2013 at the University of Cambridge. The main objective was to prove that a strongly divisible module over an unramified base was admissible in the sense of Fontaine by de Rham methods.
I am interested in programming languages in a (very) broad sense: compilers, interpreters, network protocols, virtual machines, emulation, GUI programming, etc. Most of my code is written in OCaml and hosted on Github.
- OCaml I am a regular contributor to the OCaml programming language.
- riscv-ocaml, a full port of the OCaml system to the RISC-V architecture.
- llpp, a port of the llpp PDF viewer to macOS.
- ocaml-explorer, inspired by gcc-explorer. The OCaml native-code compiler running purely in the browser. Made with js_of_ocaml.
- mirage-tcpip, the IPv6 implementation in the Mirage TCP/IP stack. Supported by OCaml Labs.
- ocaml-imap, an implementation of the IMAPrev1 client protocol.
- ocaml-gccjit, OCaml bindings for the libgccjit library.
- ocaml-gsasl, OCaml bindings for the GNU SASL library.
- tiger-interp, an interpreter for the Tiger programming language.
- tiger2ml, a source-to-source translator from the Tiger programming language to OCaml.
- llvm-tiger, a compiler for the Tiger programming langauge targeting LLVM.
- ppx_ocamllex, a ppx preprocessor that allows to define ocamllex lexers directly inside OCaml programs.
- ocaml-macaroons, an OCaml implementation of Macaroons.
- ocaml-graphics-osx, a port of the OCaml Graphics module to Cocoa.
- tortuga, a Logo implementation.
- c0-jvm, a compiler from the C0 programming language to JVM bytecode.
- gen_google_api, an OCaml binding generator for Google APIs based on Google Discovery Service.
- bitstring-ppx, a ppx port of the ocaml-bitstring library.
- ocaml-libedit, OCaml bindings for editline library.
- ocaml-utp, OCaml bindings for BitTorrent Inc.'s libutp library using Lwt.
- ocaml-dht, OCaml bindings for libdht.
- ocaml-bt, OCaml implementation of the BitTorrent protocol.
- llvm-min-caml, an LLVM backend for the min-caml compiler.
- scheme2ml, a source-to-source translator from Scheme to OCaml.
- llvm-bf, a compiler from Brainf*ck to LLVM.
ocamloptbackend for the the MIPS o32 32-bit architecture.
- ocaml-ircd, an overly simplistic IRC server.
ppxport of of pa_fbt_trace.
- staged-ocs, a MetaOCaml-staged interpreter of R5RS Scheme.
- ocaml-maildir, OCaml library to interact with Maildir.